2012 TD BANK 250 CAMPING POLICY
Oxford Plains Speedway reminds campers of the following policies regarding campers and recreational vehicles on Speedway property:
1. All campers must be properly state registered.
2. No campers may be left on Speedway property from September 20 to April 15 of each year.
3. All campers must be neat in appearance and in full working order.
4. All camping areas must be clean, neat and free of garbage and debris.
5. All campers will be parked in neat and orderly rows as directed by the Speedway. If your camper will remain here on a non-event night, it must be parked so that it cannot be seen from Route 26.
6. No camping areas may be reserved, roped off or barricaded in any way.
7. All campers must have contact information for the owners posted in a window or in another location so that it can be seen by speedway personnel. This information must include the owners name, phone number and address.
ANY VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOUR CAMPING PRIVILEGES. CAMPERS THAT VIOLATE THIS POLICY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TOWED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL US AT (207) 539-8865